Saturday, December 01, 2007

Spies & Scarecrows.

I've started to watch "Chuck" on NBC Saturday nights and it's shaping up to be a good choice. The dialogue on this show is really fun and it's just the right mix of comedy and kick butt spy story. The actors they chose for each part are so good too!

I've been hearing about "Tin Man" for the last couple of months and (dorkily enough) it's been on my calendar for the last month. It is a retake on the Wizard of Oz with the very sweet Zooey Deschanel as Dorothy. I really want this show to live up to the hype. It starts tomorrow night on the Sci-Fi channel.

BTW, my hubby had a flight canceled on him, so he's camped out in the Detroit airport tonight. His time in Morocco was apparently very good and encouraging to our friends there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for entered my contest! Love the Cubs too :-)
diaryof1.com