Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Catch up, Ketchup

I'm so sorry that I have been MIA...I consider December right up there with summer as the worst time to stay connected to community. Granted, I've gotten some great time with family though. Quick recap:

Ruth's 6th B-Day sleepover was great! Three girls spent the night and, of course, they giggled and caroused until 11pm. Apparently one of them snored, but there were no fights, so I count that a success.

Jason's mom was here for the first time in 2 years...much shopping happened and she spoiled us rotten. Ruth got a Costco-sized Littlest Pet Shop house and hubby finally got a suitcase that he can live with. Who knew men could be so picky about their luggage!

We finally had two decent snowstorms back to back. Good thing considering it mid-December!!!

Sunday was a weird day for our church body. We have 2 couples in leadership positions at the YWAM base in Arvada. So, we spent our service praying that the guy would be found. We had a cop patrolling the blocks around our church, which at the time I thought was a little too serious, but given the fact that he went on to shoot people at a church affiliated with YWAM I'm thankful he was there. Please continue to pray for everyone involved...our friends had to stay elsewhere while the investigation went on and our now back in their house.

No comments: