Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mild Freakout: Please Pray

I'm devoting much too much stress and brain space to worrying about my trial tomorrow. It's a traffic violation for goodness sake! But I have to represent myself and that scares me to death.

Please pray that the formal letter I sent to the DA stating my position would somehow make him drop the case. That's my ultimate prayer, not having to go, but if I do please pray that God would be with me and give me favor in that room with that judge.

4 comments:

Tarasview said...

I'd be freaked out too! I'm sure it will go very well for you. I'll pray.

Table4Five said...

I hope everything goes your way tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you. And maybe this will help cheer you up-you won one of the Tamagotchis and two packages of charms! I need you to email me at elizabeth AT table4five DOT net as soon as you can so I can get the package in the mail. Congratulations!

Christine said...

You're a winner again!! Thank you so much for linking up to my Gift Guide... You won a beautiful pair of earrings, and I'd like to get them out to you right away! Please email me with your mailing address and I'll send them out this week.

I'll be praying for you tomorrow. :)

Patriot said...

I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow! I'm sure you'll be great!

Also, wanted to let you know you've won my giveaway from last week! I just sent you an email with details - let me know if you don't get it! Thanks again for entering and spreading the word!