Friday, November 30, 2007

How To Get Your Kids to spend time in Their Room

I don't know about you, but sometimes getting my munchkins to play with toys in their room is impossible. I don't know why that is. So, here' s what I've done to turn that around. I've instigated a "rest time" a couple times a week. They have to go to their rooms and play quietly until the timer goes off (usually 20 minutes). Somedays that 20 minutes seems to last longer than normal (I can't help it if time magically is added to the timer!). Thank goodness for rest time!

This article is part of How2Blogger’s Super Sexy Holiday ‘How To’ Contest which you can see at How2Blogger’s ‘How To’ site.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I usually just tell my son to go watch his movie and he'll hide in the bedroom all day long. We don't have his own room. We can't afford to move right now so we all share a bedroom.