Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hallelujah I'm a Bum

Poor hubby (the man needs a vacation) is still getting grumped at me for no good reason. I'm trying to stop, I swear! My panties just get twisted so easily right now. I railed on the man for 25 minutes about ordering more checks. He had this bewildered look on his face that said, "Check blanks cause this kind of hysteria?!" Luckily he didn't say that.

We finally have the junk heap that is our white car in front of our house instead of at the airport and we are starting the hunt for used mid-90s cars on Craigslist. We have been blessed with another loaner car which means the kids and I can actually leave the house this weekend.

Have I mentioned that my 24 year old sister is moving in with us at the end of March? I haven't?! I'm super excited to have her living in our office and can't wait to have her around to cackle about brilliant flicks like "Mystery Men" and have inside jokes all the time. Hee, hee! I'm one of those lucky people who really has a great friendship with my sis...hopefully a couple of months of living together won't change that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your sister could help you out with the kids too, so more 'me' time, LOL. :)
BTW, we have new giveaways and a winner to HMP Mom Blog of the Month, pls stop by sometime when you get a chance. Thanks! :)
www.hipmamasplace.com

Anonymous said...

You write very well.