Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Girls are From Veronica Mars

I kept hearing about the show "Veronica Mars" a couple years back and it just never made it onto my weekly schedule. WELL, my wonderful library is now lending out TV series!! Certainly one of the best decisions they've made during this here writer's strike. Let me tell you, this show is great! Some drama, teen angst and a great undercurrent of mystery. So, instead of being productive, I'm burning my way through the first season.
Also, a comment on "Curb Your Enthusiasm". I watched the 2nd season and got so annoyed by Larry David's whining, I wanted to kick him! By the end of the season, they'd either toned down the annoying or tuned it out.
I just don't know if "Grey's Anatomy" will be back on my radar once it has new episodes. I'm terrified that "Heroes" will lose its following since it won't be back until the fall. Ugh, thank goodness for TV on DVD and my local library.

In other news, the hubby is still in China. I guess someone snuck into their rooms last night and poked around on their laptops while they were sleeping. Nice huh! Wouldn't be the first country where they were overly concerned about our presence.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! Good Luck on my drawing. Please feel free to stop by again, I love having new readers and new bloggy friends.

Cara said...

Ok I know you posted this forever ago, but I was just catching up on blogs. I have LOVED Veronica Mars since I stumbled upon it a few years ago (after the first or second season, I can't remember) I love the high school angst shows and she's just so darn snappy and spunky, you just gotta love her. Hurray for watching tv on dvd!