Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm Livin In the Fridge

I feel like I'm quasi-stasis life wise right now. We dealt with fevers and other sundry illnesses last week and I'm still wiped out from my illness 2 weeks ago. I'm slight paranoid in thinking mono might by rearing its ugly head in my body again.
I got my haircut Saturday...it's my annual haircut. It's really hard for me to justify coughing up $15-$20 just to have scissors shorten my locks. My curls make my hair infinately diverse, so it usually doesn't need much work.
Hubby and I finally went out for our anniversary last night. I nervously took us to "Juno"...nervously because the hubby is a harsh judge of flicks. He loved it as did I! Such a great story, full of reality and a good story.
I also watched "Becoming Jane", mainly because I think Anne Hathaway is classically pretty. Good chick flick though.
I'm really looking forward to this year in movies: Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, The Happening, Where In the World Is Osama Bin Laden?, Bond flick, Batman, and Get Smart. What's not to like?!
BTW, can anyone name the man who sings the title of the post???

No comments: