Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ugh!

Between staying up late because I missed my hubby and watching Veronica Mars, I am dragging on no cylinders today. Why is it that when hubby is here I feel so tired when I stay up late with him, YET, when he's gone, I can stay up late and not feel tired??? Does he give off some sleep pheramone or something? I know he wishes it were the other way around. I think I've sucked him into watching Veronica Mars with me. Cackle, cackle, cackle!

I finally got off my sorry butt and worked out this week. I decided to deny the number on the scale...it's at the top of my 10 lb range of comfortable. It niggles at me, but I really don't care too much. What's funny about me is no matter what weight I'm at (pregnancy included) I think I'm sexy and have no problem getting "in the mood." I'm telling ya, somehow my sex drive was swapped with a male!

3 comments:

Tarasview said...

oh I WISH my sex drive had been swapped with a male! mine stinks.

Unknown said...

Mine oputpaces the iPastor's these days. Working nights doesn't help his, I'm sure.
I'm pushing maximum density these days, too. Top of the "healthy" BMI, but not feeling fit. The summer biking should help that, though.

Melissa Markham said...

LOL! I thought I was the only one who thought my sex drive had been switched with a males! Good to know I am not alone!