Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hive Worthy

God doesn't feel big enough this week...couple of meltdowns, but the worst that can happen is that we can't eat or pay our bills. Funny how these things don't seem like that big of a deal anymore. I've been in the fine blade of squeaking by that I certainly live it better than I did.
But today it's killing me. Always harder when I can't sit in it with Jason. He's discouraged because he's stuck in D.C. tonight and will be late for work tomorrow. Once again, the worst that can happen is that he'll lose his job. Once again, that doesn't even feel close to the end of the world.
A worker friend of our sent out a prayer request..the police are demanding $5,000 dollars in the next ten days or they (a family of 6) will be deported and their property siezed. Given the harrassment that believers are getting in Turkey right now, my problems really seem small.
When you're a believer, things can be tough, but they can really never knock you out. Cause even in death you're better off.

No comments: