Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ta Da, Last Minute Man!

As if our week's haven't been crazy enough, it looks like He might be sending us to Morocco next week...as in leaving this Saturday.

Did I mention the hubby is currently out hunting?

So, yeah, kinda crazy.

I was in the bathroom yesterday and I asked/whined God why He was asking us to go to Morocco. Why couldn't He send someone else?

Then He said, "You doink, who else can fly at the last minute like you all can?!"

Oh yeah.

Also, I was reading James 2:15-17 which says, " If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food, and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and be filled," and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that? Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead, being by itself."

Why wouldn't He send us and how awful of me to not want to give our missionaries some loving!

I should say we're not 100% sure we're supposed to go, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! Good luck! I'll be watching to see if you go!