Sunday, August 19, 2007

Caffeine, Cramps and Catching Up

Whew! I finally finished reading through all the PW blogs on the blogroll. Gotta say I love keeping up with you all. So encouraging and refreshing.

I am off caffeine...I don't know why. I know that my brain has built up a dependency on it and I don't really remember what it's like to function without it. So I thought I'd give it a shot...on a week that corresponded to a crippling period! These things combined have aided by inability to answer my phone nor really want to hang with any peeps. I apologize to all who know me this week and hope you won't think I've taken a vow of grumpy seclusion!

The bright spot in my weeks has been my slowly and prayerfully putting together a group for the fall. My passion in life is to see women become all that God sees in them and I am finally getting a chance to lead a group. I have to carefully and prayerfully ask 3 women to be in this group and it's uber hard! There are so many people who I'd love to see on a weekly basis and get down into their souls. Anyhoo, I think I've found 2 and am continuing to seek Him for the last woman.
My dream is to have this group meet weekly FOREVER...okay, that's a little drastic, but at least for a couple of years so that we all have a solid group of chicks who know us well and can keep us going. Thanks to my core group of women who were with me through my high school years and beyond. Thanks to the Lockie's and Gammill's for being amazing couple's who called out my Self.

No comments: