Monday, August 17, 2009

And Yet They Cuddle In My Bed

So, I bug bombed the house approximately two weeks ago and was thrilled to see many a dead spider in the aftermath airing and cleaning session. I did it then KNOWING that late August to mid-September is prime wolf spider time around our house.

In that last we I've squished
-2 in my tub
-3 in the kitchen
-1 in the living room
-STEPPED on a large one next to my bed
-AND had one trying to crawl into the crack between the wall and the mattress while I was laying right there

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Really, I handle most insects fine, maybe it's because of the word "wolf" (my nightmare animal since childhood), but these big, leggy beasts of bite invading my room make me want to flip!

Sigh....

Maybe I'll try to bomb again in a week...get 'em when they're big.

No comments: