Friday, July 03, 2009

There Is Nothing New Under The Sun

Do you ever look at joys and trials and think, "Hmm, kinda seems like a wheel."
I see both come and go and come back around again. The set of circumstances shift slightly, but they center on the same core issues. I'm having a week where things are circling around again. I'm amazed, looking back, on how much we've learned and thanking Him that He's prepared and sat with us through every turn.

"Two things I asked of You,
Do not refuse me before I die.
Keep deception and lies far from me,
Give me neither poverty nor riches.
Feed me with the food that is my portion,
That I not be full and deny You and say, 'Who is Lord?'
Or that I not be in want and steal and profane the name of my God.
Do not slander a slave to his master, or he will curse you and you will be found guilty."

Proverbs 30:7-10

No comments: